TimeSuite Software was founded in 1994. Our group grew out of a CPA firm that specializes within the Construction Industry. Through the CPA firm we worked with every system on the market. Our relational architected product was developed to fill the need for a well done product within the construction industry that is easy to use (relational not modular), automates the percentage of completion method of accounting, provides an automated audit trail, and provides a dynamic setup. These concepts distinguish TimeSuite. We’re Located at 1745 Shea Center Drive, Suite 400, Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80129, (888)212-7990.
We have one system with many interfaces. TimeSuite Web is a browser based interface. Find TimeSuite mobile in the android and iOS app stores. TimeSuite Toolbox is a traditional desktop interface with both .net and traditional dialogs and grids. One TimeSuite product with three interfaces.
What to expect:
- Expect transparency. Expect to be allowed to test drive the software. The software should be intuitive and efficient. Making assumptions is the biggest mistake make in the software selection process. Spend 5 minutes and enter a couple list records, and a few transactions. Testing the software’s efficiency and intuitiveness should be an efficient and facilitated process. Through the CPA Firm, we’ve worked with every system on the market. There is a reason we developed TimeSuite.
- Expect a relational transaction architecture. Relational means that transaction data is not stored under many modules. Relational means your transactions are centralized.
- Relational: Implement in hours, intuitive, and efficient to maintain.
- Modular: A system that takes weeks or months to implement, significant training resources, and significant resources to maintain.
- Expect flexibility and dynamic customization:
- Expect Automated GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles): We automate the “Percentage of Completion” method of accounting
- Automated accrued wages to ensure your job costs tie to GL (labor should be based on work date)
- Automated over/under billings entries takes the complexity out of the process
- Job Profitability Projection Grids provide for projecting profitability at the direct cost type level of Cost/Phase codes
- Burden projects in almost limitless ways (support your estimating process)
- Automated retroactive allocation of over/under allocated indirect costs
- Projections tracked throughout the projects with histories of those projections maintained
- A full job schedule that always ties to your income statement and balance sheet
- Controllers should be able to run changes through the financials in seconds. Expect an automated process.
- Adhere to new GAAP standards by projecting profitability on a budget line level as well as the job level.
- Project project profitability based on Amounts, Hours and or Quantities
- Spend your time ensuring the quality of your information. Spend your time on what makes a good controller valuable.